29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Ciara - And I

[verse1]
I don't need me a basketball player
All I need is somebody thats down for me
And he don't have to have money
It's love is just like honey
It's so sweet to me
He had everything in this world
But he sacraficied İt all for me
And I made up my mind
I'm in love this time
And it feels so real
[chorus]
And I
Know that he won't break my heart
And I
know that we won't ever part
It's time,time for us to settle down
And I
Wanna be with him forever
[verse2]
That can say that I'm crazy
For makin him mah baby
Bought is flowers for me
See I done been through money changes
But this one I ain't changing
This one's staying the same
I can have everything in this world
But ill sacrafice it all for him
And I made up my mind
I'm in love this time
And it feels so real

[chorus]

[bridge]
I love you
And all of the things you do
Oh baby please
I need you(I need you)
So believe me(I do)
I do(oOoOOo)
Cause I love you(I love you)
And every lil thing baby(you do)
No no OoO whooOooa OooOo
Please don't go now
I need you
Cause I kno this is real
[chorus2x]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder